Some of the lotteries I could win around here are HUGE (am talking sometimes more than 20 million US Dollars).
I would probably do some of the planning people before me have posted about (appointments with banker, lawyer and stuff) , but here goes.
1) Investment (Life insurance, retirement plan just in case)
2) If possible, a house for each of my sisters, my mom and my dad (I have four sisters) and a car for Mom, Dad and DrivingSis
3) Some money to each sister, in form of a trust fund for the minors, same for nephew
4) Paying off my parents' debt, then my own, then my sister's if they have any
5) Buy myself a house
6) Buy my best friend Sarah a house in NJ or wherever she wants to (Last night I had a dream I had to meet with the American Embassy in Paris to see if this was legal haha)
Then, I would see how much I could get monthly. Should I be able to quit job searching, I would, always keeping a cushion in case of emergency.
Then... TRAVEL... and and... ELECTRONICS. LOL. Wii ? PS3 ? Ipad ? Iphone ? Nintendo DS ? New super duper mega laptop ? Come to Mama, come on
Oh and I am not mentioning Plushie because I guess he would first faint and then I'd immediately propose and offer to honeymoon in some theme park he loves... I guess he would not be able to refuse bwahahahahaha.