Author Topic: Mystery snowblower in my neighborhood  (Read 1562 times)

Reader

Mystery snowblower in my neighborhood
« on: March 14, 2011, 02:38:52 PM »
I have renters now, but over the winter I lived alone.  One of my neighbors would clear my sidewalk with their snowblower when the snow fell very heavily.  ;D  Only problem is besides going and knocking on every door, I have no idea who to thank, and I am on the shy side and not close to any of my neighbors.  I would love to bake them some cookies, or even give them veggies out my garden come summer as money is tight.  So do I get thrown into e-hell?  (I tried staking out my front walk by running and peeping out through the blinds every time I heard a snowblower but never found out who it was)

Wonderflonium

• DO NOT BOUNCE
  • Super Hero!
  • I have a PhD in horribleness.
Re: Mystery snowblower in my neighborhood
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2011, 02:44:02 PM »
No eHell for you, and lots of karmic brownie points for your neighbor!  :D
The status is not quo!

Silversurfer

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2011, 02:14:54 AM »
No Ehell!
I bet if the neighbour wanted to be noticed, he would of hung around or something one day. Mystery snowblower probably likes being mysterious! Let them have their secret and enjoy your driveway!

O'Dell

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2011, 04:09:24 PM »
People do stuff like that in my neighborhood...usually smaller things like snow blowing the entire sidewalk for a block or clearing the end of the driveway after the snow plow or standing up trash cans that have tipped. It's one of the things that I love about my neighborhood. I just thank people when I can and pitch in and do a few of those type things myself. If everyone does it, it evens out in the end.

So nope, no e-hell for you!
Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself, I am large, I contain multitudes.
Walt Whitman