Author Topic: My cell phone carrier rocks!!!!  (Read 1490 times)

geordicat

• Are we there yet?
My cell phone carrier rocks!!!!
« on: March 21, 2011, 02:35:45 PM »
I have a certain cell phone carrier that is in the news lately - it will be gobbled up by another cell phone carrier.  I'd rather this didn't happen, but nobody asked me.  :)

So my dashboard clip thing for my phone broke,  and I am unable to use it for the GPS/hands free while driving.  It's been driving me insane because I NEED my GPS!!!!  I get lost crossing the street!!  I stopped in the store this morning to buy a new one.  I know these things are $30, and I was ready to pay (ok, grudgingly, but I need it).

The very helpful lady who helped me said she didn't know if they had any and she'd go check the back.  Certainly none in the front of the store.  She came back with one a few minutes later and said "Here you go!  It's from a box someone returned earlier.  No charge!" 

I love my cell phone carrier.  I even called the corp office and told them about my wonderful experience. 
Light travels faster than sound.  That's why some people appear bright until they open their mouth.

sooverit

• :(
Re: My cell phone carrier rocks!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 10:52:42 AM »
wow that's awesome!  I rarely hear of anyone loving their cell phone carrier!

I personally tolerate mine...  they have good service in the area I live in and I've been with them for years.  I'm glad you had a great experience.... it makes me think someday i might have one too!   :P 

grinningcomb

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2011, 08:51:03 PM »
glad to hear it and we love you too.

also if it makes you feel any better they didn't ask us either and not many of us are looking forward to it.
"Almost nobody dances sober, unless they happen to be insane."
H.P. Lovecraft

QueenofAllThings

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2011, 07:38:13 AM »
Well, that's a first. Next thing you know, someone will post that they love the DMV!  ;)

Great service is great service - glad you had a good experience.