News: All new forum theme!  See Forum Announcements for more information. 

• May 26, 2015, 03:42:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Dear Dog:  (Read 109658 times)

andi

Re: Dear Dog:
« Reply #915 on: April 18, 2015, 10:27:51 PM »
Jack Jack -

Mommy laughed at you because you ran right into the very large ottoman (which was sitting exactly where it always does) because you had a fluffy in your mouth that didn't belomg to you. I'd you hadn't stole Bailye's fluffy you wouldn't have bonked you head.

Mommy still loves you silly furbball.

MissRose

« Reply #916 on: April 20, 2015, 07:21:24 AM »
Abby,

You are such a good girl (a beagle type mix dog) sitting inside the church with your leash tied to a post but not where your daddy the priest is in the sanctuary saying Mass. Considering many parents are taking kids to the bathroom right near there, and you do not bother them nor bark at them - I commend you.

Love,

A visitor to to church where your daddy comes and does a Mass.

(the dog comes with the priest as he travels from another town, and the dog still has some separation issues but is getting better)

Dear Coco (the young white german shepherd with touch of husky),

I wish you would stop being so hyper and jumping on people when they visit.  I know your human parents are doing their best but I am sure they want you to be a bit more calm like your mom. dad, and grandma already are.

Love,

Auntie Rose

Bandu

« Reply #917 on: April 20, 2015, 07:36:09 AM »
Dear Pack,
Please stop eating all the junebugs, then urping them up inside the house. There's only so many paper towels in this world.
Love,
The Lady

mlmama

« Reply #918 on: April 21, 2015, 11:09:16 AM »
Dear Dot,
Thank you for going potty outside like a big dog! That's so great! Just, next time, coud you do it on the grass and not on the walkway? lol
Love,
Your proud of you Grandma

Dear Hercules,
You have plenty of toys outside to play with. Why do you insist on bringing rocks onto the porch and dropping them? It freaks everyone else out and makes them bark because they think someone is knocking! Yes, it's really cute since the rocks are usually bigger than your mouth, but still. Please stop!
Love,
Your giver of chew toys

andi

« Reply #919 on: April 24, 2015, 12:03:23 AM »
Miss Baiey -

you are a doggy, not a cow. Please stop "mooing" as part of your "talking". It's a bit odd

Per Daddy's request.

blue2000

• It is never too late to be what you might have been
  • Super Hero!
  • Two kitties - No waiting. And no sleeping either.
« Reply #920 on: April 24, 2015, 09:22:10 AM »
Miss Baiey -

you are a doggy, not a cow. Please stop "mooing" as part of your "talking". It's a bit odd

Per Daddy's request.

Dear Miss Baiey,

Don't listen to the silly humans. Animal impressions are really 'in' right now.

Sincerely,
Pris AKA Miz Duck
You are only young once. After that you have to think up some other excuse.

gingerzing

« Reply #921 on: April 24, 2015, 01:06:41 PM »
Sadie-
That is the paperboy for the neighbor lady. 
Daddy had a day off today and wanted to sleep in this morning. He had to get up to see what it was since I was in the shower. 
You see him every morning.  Did he have a new car or something? 

HUSH. 

Love the Mama (who got taken out for breakfast before work, so maybe it wasn't a bad thing.)

Outdoor Girl

• Super Hero!
« Reply #922 on: April 29, 2015, 04:52:28 PM »
Dear Wolfie:

I'm sorry I had to remove the toy from your mouth.  You see, roadkill 'possum is just not a good toy.  I appreciate that you finally let go after about the 6th time I asked you to, along with not so gentle tugs.

Dear Puggie:

So were you ignoring your brother because you were grossed out or because you were mad he didn't share?  Or mad that he was allowing this strange woman to walk him quite cheerfully while you were still continuing to give her the stink eye?

Dear Spike:

I'm so sorry I kept tripping on you and getting you right in the noggin with my foot on more than one occasion on that trip.  Thank you for walking so well with Wolfie and showing them both how to patiently wait on the shoulder of the road for cars to go by.

To all three of you:

While I enjoyed walking you all together, I sincerely hope your Daddy will be joining us on all future occasions.  It was stressful!  I'm glad you all like me (or at least tolerate me, in Puggie's case) and haven't figured out yet that I'm not really a dog person.

Signed,
Daddy's new girlfriend
After cleaning out my Dad's house, I have this advice:  If you haven't used it in a year, throw it out!!!!.
Ontario

Gladly

« Reply #923 on: May 07, 2015, 07:38:54 AM »
Dear Socks,

The monster in the corner of the kitchen is the washing machine.  It has been there for all the nine months of your life.  You see it every day.  Sometimes it is making funny noises, and you never bat an eyelid.  Sometimes it's just sitting there quietly in the corner and you have never paid it any attention.  You have seen it working, you have seen it with it's door open and with it's door closed. Why, for the love of everything that's holy, is it a monster this morning?

Come in and eat your breakfast!

Love
Your confused owner

*For info.  The washing machine was open and half filled with a couple of towels.

Seraphim

• The impossible I do every day -- miracles merely take a few more phone-calls.
  • I'm not short, I'm concentrated Awesome!
« Reply #924 on: May 11, 2015, 11:00:50 PM »
Dear Lucy,

Please stop licking the cane toads. The first time you bit one it scared the hell out of me, I thought it was going to kill you.

Now I realise you have got your dose down to a fine art, and just lick it a couple of times until you get all stoned.

Don't do drugs, you little stoner you! Bloody drug addict.

Love,

The giver of smooches.

Dear Mika,

Thank you for not licking the live cane toads. However, finding the dead ones and using them as a chew toy is frowned upon too. Knock it off!

Also, whilst I am writing to you, could you please keep your tongue in your mouth? The constant licking of me, your dad, the car, the furniture, the other dogs, the air, the windows... gah! Please, try to contain yourself.

Love,

She-that-tastes-good

Dear Bailie,

Thank you for being the sweetheart you are and not taking after your nutso sisters.

Love

Mum xxx

gingerzing

« Reply #925 on: May 20, 2015, 05:13:31 PM »
Dear Sadie-
Oh my poor old girl.  I am not sure why you have started the past couple of years getting weird hot spots. 
The one this week showed up shockingly quick.   But please stop licking/nibbling that spot. 
The spot on your side is about half the width of my palm and about as long*.  It worries me and I need to get you to the vet to figure out what can be done. 
Pretty sure you are going to need steroids again.  Poor old girl.

Glad you see in pretty good spirits otherwise. 

Love the mama

*Got it covered and have been putting goop on it to try to help it heal.  Vet appointment in two days.