News: All new forum theme!  See Forum Announcements for more information. 

• July 30, 2015, 10:12:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: MLM products you actually like?  (Read 2470 times)

sparksals

• Super Hero!
Re: MLM products you actually like?
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2015, 03:11:35 AM »
I also have discovered Steeped Tea.  I met a really nice rep and she will do a number of non book parties where people can just order the stuff they want and get refills etc.  I also like some of the products from Epicure but their prices are going up substantially.  It used to be reasonable and they have great cookware as well.

I love Epicure, but I heard they upped their qualified party number.  Has I not discovered Steeped Tea when it came to the US..I was waiting for Epicure to come.  I live it that much.  But Steeped has been good to me and so I will be sticking with it. I just earned a trip for 2 to Jamaica.

sparksals

• Super Hero!
« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2015, 03:15:38 AM »
Hi sparksals! I sell Steeped Tea too! :D

(I am one who HATES being invited to home parties, but I liked Jamberry so much I joined just for the discount. And I thought I hated tea, so there's a product testament to Steeped Tea, lol. But I am NOT pushy and I hate people who are.)

I like Tupperware stuff, and have been pleased with every Pampered Chef item I've ever bought. Thirty-One, too. Nice bags, I have about a half dozen of the totes.

I do not understand the appeal of Origami Owl, and Thrive and It Works just annoy me based on how militant the consultants are.

Where are you?  I am in Minnesota. A friend of mine was very successful with Origami but disliked how it was run.  I take 31 bags to events.  That is how I bring my stuff to parties and vendor events. 

BabyMama

• Jamberry Nail Wraps
« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2015, 07:22:54 AM »
Hi sparksals! I sell Steeped Tea too! :D

(I am one who HATES being invited to home parties, but I liked Jamberry so much I joined just for the discount. And I thought I hated tea, so there's a product testament to Steeped Tea, lol. But I am NOT pushy and I hate people who are.)

I like Tupperware stuff, and have been pleased with every Pampered Chef item I've ever bought. Thirty-One, too. Nice bags, I have about a half dozen of the totes.

I do not understand the appeal of Origami Owl, and Thrive and It Works just annoy me based on how militant the consultants are.

Where are you?  I am in Minnesota. A friend of mine was very successful with Origami but disliked how it was run.  I take 31 bags to events.  That is how I bring my stuff to parties and vendor events.

For real? Me too! I thought I was the only one!

I love my Thirty-One bags but would never sell them. It seems like everyone has a consultant already, and the bags seem so durable that it's not really necessary to replace them often.
Ask me about Jamberry Nail Wraps!

mlogica

« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2015, 12:50:03 PM »
I love the pampered chef stoneware bar pans.  Only thing I like from them and I've had them about 20 years.

I have a pizza stone and a 913 casserole stoneware baking dish from them. They are wonderful. I've had mine about 10 years now. It was some of the best money I've ever spent.

Totally agree on the pizza stone.  I love it and use it for all kinds of things.