Author Topic: The 'I Accomplished Something Today!' Thread  (Read 51140 times)

greencat

Re: The 'I Accomplished Something Today!' Thread
« Reply #1080 on: November 14, 2014, 09:59:15 PM »
My cat awoke me at 8AM, an hour before my alarm was set to go off  >:(, because it was time for wet food.  I got up and opened a can and went back to sleep.
I ended up getting up 20 minutes later than originally planned.  Got ready, which involved 20+ minutes brushing tangles out of my hair, and left the house.
I got my pedicure done - I was long overdue.  My feet feel much better.  Because I was running a little later than I originally planned, and because I had to wait a few minutes when I got into the salon, I had to postpone the manicure for later in the afternoon...
I made it to my physical therapy appointment.  Yay physical therapy.  I feel like a train hit me.
I left my physical therapy appointment and got lunch.
I walked over to the clothing store next door and bought a few pieces - a couple of shirts for work, a skirt, and two casual dresses.
I walked over to the salon again and got my manicure done.
I filled my gas tank.
I stopped at the drugstore and picked up a few things that are cheaper there.
I went to the grocery store and picked up some food for the weekend.
I went back home, changed, brushed my hair again, and gathered my things and left for work.  I made it to work on time! (3:30PM.)
I did nine things in 5 hours!  I feel like that's more than I've been able to get done in weeks.

Outdoor Girl

• Super Hero!
Re: The 'I Accomplished Something Today!' Thread
« Reply #1081 on: November 16, 2014, 04:40:11 PM »
Yesterday was the big move day.  We got the stuff I'm keeping from my Dad's and all the stuff for auction and/or donation back to my place.  I now have a very full house until I can get rid of some of this stuff.

Back to my Dad's and loaded stuff back up for my brother to take to his place.  Not sure where he's putting it all but it isn't my problem.   :)  He headed back to his place and my Dad and I headed to his apartment for a well needed rest.  I managed to finish hat 3 of 14 that need to be done by Christmas.  And I didn't feel too badly when I got up this morning.

Loaded up my car again and headed home.  Got everything unpacked and the outside stuff put away in the shed.  Got the mirrors back on two pieces of furniture that went in my bedroom so I can at least move in there.  I do still need to organize better to put it back to rights but at least it's useable.  And I got the dishwasher unpacked.

I'm working on laundry - I have 4 loads to do.  I may try to do the non-dishwasher dishes that have been building up for a bit.  I also need to get the fridge cleaned out - something in there is rather odouriferous.

My next few weeks will involve doing some stuff around the house every day, even if it is just for 30 to 60 minutes.  Along with getting ready for Christmas - cards and baking and whatever else I need to do.  Fortunately, I don't have to decorate since I won't be here for Christmas.  I do need to get my cone trellis' with lights wrapped around them outside.  I bought new lights so I have to put those on.  But I can do that part inside, where it is nice and warm.
I have CDO.  It is like OCD but with the letters in alphabetical order, as they should be.
Ontario