My older sister works at a thrift store, and has come home with:
1) Vic-20, an older computer. It came with the tape drive, some cartridges, tapes, hookups... for 10 bucks. We're computer nerds.
2) Speak n' Spell. We never grew up, apparently.
3) Pantone Color Swatches, basic set. 2 bucks. Normally? 370. Sure, they're kind of old, but appear to be color accurate.
4) 2 old Macintoshes. We need an ADP (Apple Desktop Display) to 25-pin converter for one of them, but they otherwise seem functional.
The other one we've had way before she started working there-- it's an all in one, a Macintosh Classic II.
5) Books? We found a one-off manga in Japanese. We are working on translating it ("Hoshi wa Suburu," Stars Dance.)