Author Topic: Grandma gave grandson his first haircut wo asking - updates 102 120 131 214  (Read 31754 times)

johelenc1

I'm very sorry about your grandmother.  I might gently suggest, however, that if you haven't been speaking to your mother AND she has a habit of leaving "call me back it's important" messages, it's entirely possible your mother did not believe you would call her back.  Perhaps she thought telling you on voice mail was the only thing she could do.

sparksals

• Super Hero!
I'm very sorry about your grandmother.  I might gently suggest, however, that if you haven't been speaking to your mother AND she has a habit of leaving "call me back it's important" messages, it's entirely possible your mother did not believe you would call her back.  Perhaps she thought telling you on voice mail was the only thing she could do.

I was thinking this too.

Danika

• I'm not speeding. I'm qualifying.

I was thinking this too.

True. If she had just left a message saying "Call me back. It's important" I would not have called back right away. But I'd been with my grandmother a month ago when we had to call an ambulance, and I'd gone with her to the ER. So if my mom had said "Call me back. It has something to do with your grandma" or "Call me. It has to do with grandma's health" I would have guessed what had happened but I would have called and she could have told me for sure.

sparksals

• Super Hero!
Honestly, I think your mom made the decision she could given the circumstances. Maybe she was going to be out and not home to receive your call.  I get she has been unkind to you but in a case like this, sometimes snap decisions need to be made.

Nemesis

Dear Danika,
I am very sorry for your lost. Please accept my deepest condolences.

Nemesis.