Author Topic: DC's National Gallery Has the Best Behaved Kids!  (Read 934 times)

NEDESAPIO

DC's National Gallery Has the Best Behaved Kids!
« on: July 02, 2007, 03:25:10 PM »
I've never seen a badly behaved child at the National Gallery of Art here in Washington, DC.  Unlike at the other DC museums, kids at the Gallery have always, in my experience, been nicely dressed, quiet, and polite.  It's one of the reasons I like going there so much!   :) 

hobish

• Super Hero!
  • Release the gelfling!
Re: DC's National Gallery Has the Best Behaved Kids!
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2007, 03:27:13 AM »

:D  :D  :D

I couldn't agree more. I haven't been in three years or so; but when i was there even the crowds were polite. It's one of the reasons DC is so far the favorite city i have been to.

In the Natural History Museum i specifically remember looking at several large exhibits where people kept their kids from obstructing other patrons view for a long time. Adult crowds - looking at the Hope Diamond comes to mind - were smushed in for a close look but even then it was a polite crowd.

I'm going back there in September for a baseball game and hopefully one museum. I can't wait.  :)
It's alright, man. I'm only bleeding, man. Stay hungry, stay free, and do the best you can.
~Gaslight Anthem