Author Topic: Wish I had thought of this a number of weeks ago at the supermarket  (Read 25820 times)

alkira6

Re: Wish I had thought of this a number of weeks ago at the supermarket
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2011, 12:13:24 PM »
3. As far as a cart giving me a rep, try being a teacher going through the checkout with three absolutely gorgeous men, condoms, baby oil, and chocolate ice cream. I was stared at in awe and some disgust for the rest of the school year.

>:D My mind, it wonders about the background to this... I'm making a lot of interesting assumptions!

The only thing that involved me was the chocolate ice cream as it was my reward/bribe for the ride to the store. Interesting assumptions can abound with abandon for the guys.

Twik

• A Pillar of the Forum
« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2011, 01:29:00 PM »
3. As far as a cart giving me a rep, try being a teacher going through the checkout with three absolutely gorgeous men, condoms, baby oil, and chocolate ice cream.

I really need to know what store stocks all four of those items at once.
My cousin's memoir of love and loneliness while raising a child with multiple disabilities will be out on Amazon soon! Know the Night, by Maria Mutch, has been called "full of hope, light, and companionship for surviving the small hours of the night."

hobish

• Super Hero!
  • Release the gelfling!
« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2011, 01:38:43 PM »
3. As far as a cart giving me a rep, try being a teacher going through the checkout with three absolutely gorgeous men, condoms, baby oil, and chocolate ice cream.

I really need to know what store stocks all four of those items at once.

Superstores, aka the suburban plague.

It's alright, man. I'm only bleeding, man. Stay hungry, stay free, and do the best you can.
~Gaslight Anthem

Harriet Jones

• Super Hero!
  • Yes, we know who you are.
« Reply #48 on: November 22, 2011, 01:40:55 PM »
Even the gorgeous men?  ;)

hobish

• Super Hero!
  • Release the gelfling!
« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2011, 01:45:12 PM »

LOL, i choked when i read that. The gorgeous men bit went right over my head :P  Yeah, i am doubting there are a whole lot of them at superstores. I haven't noticed a plethora of them, myself. Sorry - i hope  didn't get your hopes up.  ;) :)

It's alright, man. I'm only bleeding, man. Stay hungry, stay free, and do the best you can.
~Gaslight Anthem

Pinky830

« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2011, 01:48:29 PM »
When DH and I were in college, he was about to go to the store to get some Vaseline for his roommate. The roomie was sharpening and airproofing some survival knives IIRC. Anyway, he asked the crowd in the hall at large if anyone needed anything from the store. One girl was about to make a salad and asked him to get a cucumber! He refused. He said he wasn't buying Vaseline and a cucumber at the store.

Iris

« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2011, 03:07:28 PM »

LOL, i choked when i read that. The gorgeous men bit went right over my head :P  Yeah, i am doubting there are a whole lot of them at superstores. I haven't noticed a plethora of them, myself. Sorry - i hope  didn't get your hopes up.  ;) :)

You got my hopes up. Now I'm all sad  :( No gorgeous men for Iris  ;)
"Can't do anything with children, can you?" the woman said.

Poirot thought you could, but forebore to say so.