Author Topic: Apologies...  (Read 2424 times)

EduardosGirl

• He's thinking about you right now...
Apologies...
« on: May 03, 2011, 01:24:43 AM »
I think I started a thread sometime during the night while completely sleep deprived, asking for assistance with a nursing assignment question.
When I checked this morning after a 2 hour power(less) nap, the thread had been deleted.

Sorry about all that, I remember reading it back after I'd posted it and it made no sense even to me. I'm pretty sure it wasn't a glitch of the forum, rather a sad glitch of my own brain.

Sorry, eHell!

Curly Wurly Doggie Breath

• Aussie's Rule
Re: Apologies...
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 07:23:22 PM »
I am apparently posting in my sleep.

I accept your apology............... will you accept mine   [innocent look, blink blink]

The Southern Cross Flag. Australia

Lynn2000

• Super Hero!
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2011, 01:27:43 AM »
And I should really go to bed, as no good will come of posting this late... But I'm confused, do you mean you think the mods deleted the thread because it made no sense (and thus you're apologizing to them for the trouble)?
~Lynn2000

EduardosGirl

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2011, 10:18:07 PM »
All late night postings considered!

I think I'm just, sort of, generally apologising. I worried after I'd posted it that some people might think it was too close to cheating (since it was help for an assignment), though that was NOT my intent at all. I needed some ideas, but I got it all done anyway.

Another thought was that because it contained some medical-ish info (not mine, and I can't even remember what I wrote), someone maybe got squicked out.

<shrug> It's all gone now, regardless of the why, I just wanted to make sure I hadn't gravely offended anyone. <hopeful look>

Bellantara

• Normal is a setting on the washing machine.
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2011, 10:30:08 PM »
I read it before it vanished. While it made absolutely no sense to me (legal professional), I wasn't offended by it in the least!  :)

Nurvingiel

• Super Hero!
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2011, 10:42:09 PM »
It actually could have been a glitch. How many times have we seen posts get eaten by the board? Maybe this happens to threads too.
If I had some ham, I could have ham and eggs, if I had some eggs.

EduardosGirl

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2011, 06:26:02 AM »
I hadn't thought of that possibility. Hm.

It was a bit of a silly thread, so I'm not too sorry it got deleted. I was so exhausted I honestly was worried I'd offended someone!

Glad to know my glitch wasn't of the reprehensible variety.

Thanks all for validating my paranoid subconscious!