Forum Administration > Glitches, errors, problems

Posting pictures tutorial (very image heavy)

<< < (2/3) > >>

The Opinionator:
I'm glad it worked for you, Betelnut (And your daughter is adorable!  :D).

Betelnut:

--- Quote from: Andra on May 24, 2011, 05:20:03 PM ---I'm glad it worked for you, Betelnut (And your daughter is adorable!  :D).

--- End quote ---

Thanks for posting the helps!   I just hope I remember how next time!  (I did bookmark this post.)

And thanks for the compliment to the kid--she is pretty cute!   :)

The Opinionator:
Per Sirius' request, the Photobucket one.

Step 1: Go to www.photobucket.com and either sign in or create a new account. You can log in with a Facebook or Twitter accounts as well.

Step 2: Click on the green "upload now" button on the top of the page.

Step 3: Go ahead and click on "Select Photos and videos". Like in Picasa, this will open a window on your computer that you can then use to browse until you find the image(s) you're after.

Step 4: Wait while the pictures upload. Stretch your legs, pet a dog/cat/loved one that happens to be nearby.

Step 5: Woohoo! Pictures uploaded! They will be towards the bottom of the page (where the purple circle is). You can go name them, give them descriptions and tags. If you change anything here, don't forget to click "Save and Continue to my album". If you're lazy like me, just click on "View Album" (it will keep the names the files had on your computer).

Step 6: Hover your mouse over any image and it will look like this:

Click on the last link, the one that says [IMG] code  and it will copy it for you (the box will briefly flash to say copied instead of the link).

Step 7: Paste into ehell, no need to add anything else. Enjoy  :).

ladycrim:
Thanks for the post!  Apparently this site hates Flickr, so I used Photobucket.

ellasaunt:
If this works, you will officially be my new best friend.....

P.s. Hello best friend.... ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version