Etiquette School is in session! > "Why would I want to do that?"

Next door home owner is just goofy.

<< < (2/11) > >>

MrsJWine:
I actually laughed out loud at the first part.  I'm still giggling intermittently.

I would be so tempted to make about twenty cardboard cutouts of various dogs staring the in direction of her house and sticking them up all over the yard, some peeking out of windows from your house.

Moonie:

--- Quote from: MrsJWine on June 07, 2011, 04:09:39 PM ---I actually laughed out loud at the first part.  I'm still giggling intermittently.

I would be so tempted to make about twenty cardboard cutouts of various dogs staring the in direction of her house and sticking them up all over the yard, some peeking out of windows from your house.

--- End quote ---

I absolutely LOVE this idea!!!!!

Redneck Gravy:

--- Quote from: Moonie on June 07, 2011, 05:51:31 PM ---
--- Quote from: MrsJWine on June 07, 2011, 04:09:39 PM ---I actually laughed out loud at the first part.  I'm still giggling intermittently.

--- End quote ---

I absolutely LOVE this idea!!!!!

--- End quote ---

Me too.  And watch out for her encroaching on your property in other ways, I've heard of serious legal issues later.

KenveeB:

--- Quote from: Twik on June 07, 2011, 04:05:28 PM ---Umm, does she have a lot of dressers? If so, it might answer a burning question here at eHell.

--- End quote ---

Oooh, so THAT'S where DQ went off to! :)

WithoutIssue:

--- End quote ---
I was reminded of the naked cavorting snow people  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version