Author Topic: I don't want to talk about it, thanks  (Read 23246 times)

demarco

Re: I don't want to talk about it, thanks
« Reply #150 on: October 18, 2013, 04:22:19 PM »
Good for you!  Been there, done that, I know how hard it is. 

cicero

• Super Hero!
« Reply #151 on: October 20, 2013, 08:37:43 AM »
I managed to drop the 12 pounds I regained along with 5 more.  Slowly but surely.  My belt goes one notch tighter now.  I enrolled my dog Jagger in  an agility class because he needs something to do, and it will be a workout for me as well.
good!

you are correct, it IS hard.

but you CAN do it.

we each work at our own pace. I have been obese (for years i was just saying "i'm overweight", but no, i have been obese for too long) for many years. i kept "trying" , i kept having excuses, i kept saying "but i'm eating healthy and exercising; it must be my genes/metabolism etc". I *finally* started on a diet about 5 months ago, with a whole healthy eating plan (I do the MyFitnessPal site and it's great). I've lost 23 lbs already and feel much better. you got this - at YOUR pace.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

GreenEyedHawk

• Not hot but SPICY
    • My Facebook.  Feel free to add me!
« Reply #152 on: November 01, 2013, 09:18:45 AM »
I don't know how much weight I've lost exactly; I've stopped regularly weighing myself (on the advice of my weight loss counselor) but what I do know is that the stainless steel ring I made for myself about a year ago no longer fits on my finger; it keeps slipping off.  I nearly shipped it to France yesterday when I was packing some stuff up to ship out, stuffing packing paper into boxes and it slipped off my finger into the box.
"After all this time?"
"Always."