Author Topic: Changing screen color  (Read 7081 times)

Outdoor Girl

• Super Hero!
Re: Changing screen color
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2011, 08:33:33 PM »
Another vote for the green swirlies.  I liked how the page was set up for replies and unread threads.
I have CDO.  It is like OCD but with the letters in alphabetical order, as they should be.
Ontario

rose red

• Super Hero!
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2011, 08:35:01 PM »
I'm really enjoying this color show  :D.  Everytime I click on a page, it's something different.  I'm making bets with myself on what the permanent color and layout will be.

Mikayla

« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2011, 08:38:06 PM »
I've noticed that every time someone says "I like this one that is currently up.." it goes kaput the next time I click over. Conspiracy!
LOL!  Yah, right after I went moonbatty over the black one, it disappeared.  Obviously, TPTB are tweaking all of it.  I like the preview feature, too.  If it's always been there, please nobody tell me this.  :) 

HorseFreak

« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2011, 08:43:19 PM »
I loved the green swirly pattern. The plain color patterns hurt my eyes no matter which I choose except the charcoal shaded one which isn't really ideal.

ETA: Nevermind, those quote boxes are blinding me!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 08:46:48 PM by horsphreak »

Lovemykids

• Formerly known as Lovemygirls
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2011, 08:50:16 PM »
Some are working for me, and some aren't.  A few minutes ago the text was larger, too -- how do I make the text larger permanently?  Help!

rain

« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2011, 08:52:44 PM »
the screen was fine, until I logged in

now I've got some weird "out line" set up in a field of white

(looks like the outline for a college paper - All you need are roman numerals)

"oh we thank thee lord for the things we need, like the wind and the rain and the apple seed"

Ehelldame

• Administrator
  • I'm evil personified to the terminally crass.
    • Etiquette Hell
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2011, 08:58:17 PM »

We've been testing out different themes all day and for now, the default will have to be it.    The multicolor one is interesting but I cannot set a default color and I HATE the default black one that comes up.  Plus there seems to be a few technical issues with it.  It would not text wrap when I was replying.

The swirly green one is not a go, I'm afraid.    SMF 2.0 is so new that there aren't that many themes available that are compatible but I'll keep looking. 

The Opinionator

• You keep using that word.
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2011, 09:01:13 PM »
Thanks for the update  :).
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

DottyG

• Super Hero!
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2011, 09:05:45 PM »
.  I like the preview feature, too.  If it's always been there, please nobody tell me this.  :) 

Hate to tell you, but yes. We've always had a Preview.

LEMon

« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2011, 09:31:54 PM »
How do you change the color?  I still can't find it.

Ehelldame

• Administrator
  • I'm evil personified to the terminally crass.
    • Etiquette Hell
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2011, 09:39:24 PM »
How do you change the color?  I still can't find it.

The current theme has no color change option.

LEMon

« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2011, 10:33:05 PM »
Thank you, Ehelldame.  I kept thinking I was missing something right in front of me.

RainhaDoTexugo

• got married!
  • Super Hero!
  • Tatum!
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2011, 11:08:54 PM »
The swirly green one is not a go, I'm afraid.    SMF 2.0 is so new that there aren't that many themes available that are compatible but I'll keep looking. 

Aww, too bad :(  Was there something wrong with it?  I'm having trouble navigating in this version.  Every time I try to get into my profile to check things out, it will only give me the one page.  I could only access all the profile options from the swirly green version, and the blank white screen that popped up for awhile, but if there was some other problem with the green, I can be patient.  Do you think we'll eventually have color change options again?

Amalthea

« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2011, 11:23:22 PM »

Aww, too bad :(  Was there something wrong with it?  I'm having trouble navigating in this version.  Every time I try to get into my profile to check things out, it will only give me the one page.  I could only access all the profile options from the swirly green version, and the blank white screen that popped up for awhile, but if there was some other problem with the green, I can be patient.  Do you think we'll eventually have color change options again?

If you click on Profile, then mouse over the orange box that says "Modify Profile", it should give you a drop down menu of more options.

RainhaDoTexugo

• got married!
  • Super Hero!
  • Tatum!
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2011, 11:35:49 PM »

If you click on Profile, then mouse over the orange box that says "Modify Profile", it should give you a drop down menu of more options.

It isn't working for me.  All the profile links there take me to the same page.  I haven't checked it recently, though, it might have been fixed.