Author Topic: Changing screen color  (Read 7126 times)

Curly Wurly Doggie Breath

• Aussie's Rule
Re: Changing screen color
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2011, 12:38:51 AM »
I haven't got a clue where you guys are changing the colour

The Southern Cross Flag. Australia

Information_queen

• Meaghan, her family's personal librarian
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2011, 01:02:28 AM »
I haven't got a clue where you guys are changing the colour

Right now we're not. The theme is still being worked on and this theme is the default which doesn't have colors.

The swirly green one is not a go, I'm afraid.    SMF 2.0 is so new that there aren't that many themes available that are compatible but I'll keep looking. 

Aww, too bad :(  Was there something wrong with it?  I'm having trouble navigating in this version.  Every time I try to get into my profile to check things out, it will only give me the one page.  I could only access all the profile options from the swirly green version, and the blank white screen that popped up for awhile, but if there was some other problem with the green, I can be patient.  Do you think we'll eventually have color change options again?

If you click on Profile, then mouse over the orange box that says "Modify Profile", it should give you a drop down menu of more options.

It isn't working for me.  All the profile links there take me to the same page.  I haven't checked it recently, though, it might have been fixed.

I was just in the profile five minutes ago and I'm having the same problem. All the links go straight to the 'user settings' page.

Best of luck to you, Ehell Dame, I'm sure this must be a pain for you! Hopefully, some of the enterprising computer people on the internet won't take too long to design more themes for 2.0.

Mad Goat Woman

• formerly Hamlet: The Original Emo
    • Mad Goat Woman
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2011, 10:00:55 AM »
Miss Jeanne,

Have you looked here?

Captains Flat, Australia

Ehelldame

• Administrator
  • I'm evil personified to the terminally crass.
    • Etiquette Hell
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2011, 11:55:12 PM »
Miss Jeanne,

Have you looked here?

Yep.  It has to be a 2.0 compatible theme and there are currently only 7 pages of them.