Author Topic: I used it with some friends (religious references)  (Read 5040 times)

Little Jo

I used it with some friends (religious references)
« on: November 09, 2011, 09:12:05 AM »
 ;D So proud.

My family is multi-faith while most are D religion there is a smattering of E and F religion now I was always raised in the D faith but attended  E Church. I am now in my 20s and am thinking that maybe I want to study and learn more about E faith but this has upset D friends who saw me attend E Church.  All I said was I have family who are  E and F faiths as well as D faith and I am sorry I did not see you before entering E Church or I would have come over to say hi.

Now some of my D friends are questioning me about attending E but I have found this phrase has kept me out of hot water.  Thanks E hell

Mental Magpie

• Super Hero!
  • ...for the dark side looks back.
Re: I used it with some friends (religious references)
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2011, 01:15:09 PM »
It's the perfect phrase for this situation.  Saying anything else would/could get you into trouble with your friends.  Unless you want to tell them why they saw you there, it is none of their business. 
The problem with choosing the lesser of two evils is that you're still choosing evil.

hobish

• Super Hero!
  • Release the gelfling!
Re: I used it with some friends (religious references)
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2011, 01:21:28 PM »

Ooh, that really is the perfect application. Nice :)

It's alright, man. I'm only bleeding, man. Stay hungry, stay free, and do the best you can.
~Gaslight Anthem