Author Topic: Bunny Foo Foo  (Read 555 times)

Ms_Cellany

• The Queen of Squee
  • Super Hero!
  • Big white goggie? No. Hasn't seen him.
Bunny Foo Foo
« on: July 14, 2011, 01:32:26 PM »
From I Can Has Cheezburger:

Using a chainsaw is as close as we come to having a lightsaber in this life.

VorFemme

• Super Hero!
  • Strolls with scissors! Too tired to run today!
Re: Bunny Foo Foo
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 03:22:57 PM »
ROFLMAOAPMP

That is FUNNY

(signed)
the inventor of the Bunny FooFoo (although Snarky and Evil insist that THEY deserve to share the credit as they were the ones doing the "blind taste tests" to make sure that it tasted good - but I think six identical drinks each at one session was a bit over the top - they just felt that they had to check milk chocolate, dark chocolate, and white chocolate bunnies seperately and two of each to confirm that it wasn't just the ONE perfect bunny in that type of chocolate.............because we all know that there is such an enormous difference between two identical chocolate bunnies from the same company...............)

Then they had to do more taste tests with hollow chocolate cats,hollow chocolate witches, hollow chocolate Santas, hollow chocolate snowmen (or women), hollow chocolate hearts, and hollow chocolate eggs...............depending on what was available that season.
Let sleeping dragons be.......morning breath......need I say more?

snowfire

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2011, 02:09:40 AM »
I saw that one on Cheezburger and was ROFLMAO.  Didn't take long to show up here.  ;D

Ms_Cellany

• The Queen of Squee
  • Super Hero!
  • Big white goggie? No. Hasn't seen him.
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2011, 10:05:58 AM »
ThinkGeek or PerpetualKid has a chocolate zombie bunny. Unfortunately for its Foo-Foo potential, it's solid chocolate.
Using a chainsaw is as close as we come to having a lightsaber in this life.