Author Topic: Helped a co-worker!  (Read 2572 times)

Ginya

Helped a co-worker!
« on: July 14, 2011, 11:43:20 PM »
Hi Ehell! Thanks to your wonderful advice I was able to help a co-worker deal with another.

BG:
Co-worker 'R' has had a lot of trouble with being harassed by other Co-worker 'C' he's reported it and the trouble still hasn't stopped.
End BG:

Today R comes up to me and says C is apparently telling him he has to help her move because she's getting evicted. R says she keeps telling him to help her no matter what excuses he offers. I told him to use this exact phrase as often as necessary and to stop explaining himself. I talked to R before the end of the day and he said it worked!

chibichan

Re: Helped a co-worker!
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2011, 11:17:00 AM »
Well done ! I have passed that handy phrase on to several people and , just like your co-worker , they were astounded and over-joyed to find out how well it works .

I have this mental image of you in front of a group of your co-workers , waving a conductor's baton and saying :

" OK everybody, repeat after me ... NO is a complete sentance !"  ;D

The key to avoiding trouble is to learn to recognize it from a distance.

Miss March

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2011, 03:16:06 PM »
So C is telling R that in his free time, outside of work, he is required to come help C move because she's being evicted? By any chance is C a PPP (Pretty Pretty Princess) who is used to getting men to do things for her because she smiles and bats her eyelashes?
How lucky I am to have something that makes saying good bye so hard.-- Winnie the Poo

Ginya

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2011, 06:32:02 PM »
So C is telling R that in his free time, outside of work, he is required to come help C move because she's being evicted? By any chance is C a PPP (Pretty Pretty Princess) who is used to getting men to do things for her because she smiles and bats her eyelashes?

Lol C is by NO means a PPP. She's a bipolar half divorced woman who's decided to chase R even though he's happily married with two kids. Not exaggerating about bipolar either she's diagnosed and supposed to be on meds but goes on and off constantly. I feel bad for him because even after he reported her behavior C just got a warning and kept her job. I have a feeling if it was the other way around they wouldn't have been so lenient. I was happy to help him, and even happier that it helped!  :)