Author Topic: Helped a co-worker!  (Read 2440 times)

Ginya

Helped a co-worker!
« on: July 14, 2011, 11:43:20 PM »
Hi Ehell! Thanks to your wonderful advice I was able to help a co-worker deal with another.

BG:
Co-worker 'R' has had a lot of trouble with being harassed by other Co-worker 'C' he's reported it and the trouble still hasn't stopped.
End BG:

Today R comes up to me and says C is apparently telling him he has to help her move because she's getting evicted. R says she keeps telling him to help her no matter what excuses he offers. I told him to use this exact phrase as often as necessary and to stop explaining himself. I talked to R before the end of the day and he said it worked!

chibichan

Re: Helped a co-worker!
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2011, 11:17:00 AM »
Well done ! I have passed that handy phrase on to several people and , just like your co-worker , they were astounded and over-joyed to find out how well it works .

I have this mental image of you in front of a group of your co-workers , waving a conductor's baton and saying :

" OK everybody, repeat after me ... NO is a complete sentance !"  ;D

The key to avoiding trouble is to learn to recognize it from a distance.

Miss March

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2011, 03:16:06 PM »
So C is telling R that in his free time, outside of work, he is required to come help C move because she's being evicted? By any chance is C a PPP (Pretty Pretty Princess) who is used to getting men to do things for her because she smiles and bats her eyelashes?
He had no choice, he had told her, and then he left, choosing.-- George R.R. Martin

Ginya

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2011, 06:32:02 PM »
So C is telling R that in his free time, outside of work, he is required to come help C move because she's being evicted? By any chance is C a PPP (Pretty Pretty Princess) who is used to getting men to do things for her because she smiles and bats her eyelashes?

Lol C is by NO means a PPP. She's a bipolar half divorced woman who's decided to chase R even though he's happily married with two kids. Not exaggerating about bipolar either she's diagnosed and supposed to be on meds but goes on and off constantly. I feel bad for him because even after he reported her behavior C just got a warning and kept her job. I have a feeling if it was the other way around they wouldn't have been so lenient. I was happy to help him, and even happier that it helped!  :)