News: There is a new Ehell Kindness Project!  Check it out in the "Extending the Hand of Kindness" folder or here: http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=139832.msg3372084#msg3372084   

• July 28, 2016, 02:03:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Who wants to play judge?  (Read 5676 times)

ladyknight1

• Not all those who wander are lost
Re: Who wants to play judge?
« Reply #60 on: June 27, 2016, 05:09:58 PM »
Huge hugs to you!
ďAll that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost."
-J.R.R Tolkien

Hillia

« Reply #61 on: June 27, 2016, 05:43:44 PM »
I'm so sorry.  Even if it ultimately world of for the best, it's never an easy decision.

Diane AKA Traska

• Or you can just call me Diane. (NE USA EHellion)
« Reply #62 on: June 28, 2016, 01:49:52 AM »
I'm sorry it had to end, but ultimately not sorry *that* it ended, if that makes sense. You deserve better than to be treated as a servant.

lovestoread

« Reply #63 on: June 28, 2016, 02:32:52 AM »
Hugs.  It's never an easy decision, but there's nothing lonelier than being with the wrong person imo.

He sounds a wee bit like my ex... things were going wrong, and I made it clear that I was getting to the stage where I would finish the relationship entirely if things didn't improve, and my ex just needled and pushed away at me until there ended up being a massive argument.  Looking back, I think he knew that he didn't have it in him to make any compromises to save the relationship, and to that end, pushed me until I ended it.  It sounds like your fella was a wee bit similar.

Onwards and upwards!!!

My first real blog!!  (all comments appreciate

Another Sarah

« Reply #64 on: June 28, 2016, 04:10:54 AM »
So sorry this happened Rashea, but at least you can walk away knowing that you did the best you could - and that your best was a heck of a lot more than most people would do.
hugs

FauxFoodist

« Reply #65 on: June 29, 2016, 02:00:09 PM »
(((((rashea)))))

I'm sorry it came to this, but it sounds like you were doing everything you could do.  I'm wondering what your BF thinks is worth it for you to stay since you're working yourself into the ground and supporting him financially *and* physically (since he doesn't do the cooking and care of the goats).  Throw in being a convenient punching bag for his frustration with others and I'm wondering what he thinks is a compelling reason for you to stay?