Author Topic: Anyone having intermitent trouble getting onto ehell?  (Read 15229 times)

kareng57

• Super Hero!
Re: Anyone having intermitent trouble getting onto ehell?
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2011, 11:45:41 PM »
Yes, but only when I try to view it at work.  (I only view it at work, I don't post from there).  Same thing though - just in the last few weeks.

Not that big of a deal, I can always get on it at home.

Bijou

• Super Hero!
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2011, 08:11:45 PM »
I am still having problems connecting and navigating and while posting, when it just won't respond.
I've never knitted anything I could recognize when it was finished.  Actually, I've never finished anything, much to my family's relief.

Kimblee

• I look good in white....
  • Super Hero!
  • "Hugs don't go Boom." "They don't? Since when?"
    • My Blog
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2011, 08:30:21 PM »
I have been. Search engines can FIND the url, but when you click it claims no such address exists.

Andraste

« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2011, 09:06:51 PM »
Still having a lot of trouble getting on.  I use Flamingvixen and keep saying the website is unavailable.  This has only happened since the update.  It also seems to be occurring more and more each day and it feels like the length of time until I can connect lasts longer, for me at least.

Bijou

• Super Hero!
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2011, 09:10:32 AM »
It seeks like the computer is 'stuck' when I try to post something.  It doesn't want to go anywhere and sometimes when I try to bring up the list of folders, it doesn't come up.  Very frustrating and all since the update.
I've never knitted anything I could recognize when it was finished.  Actually, I've never finished anything, much to my family's relief.

kitty-cat

« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2011, 11:02:29 PM »
It's been glitchy for me all day. I was JUST able to get on.

NE Florida

MyFamily

« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2011, 11:14:14 PM »
I wasn't able to access at all for awhile this evening and according to the facebook page I wasn't the only one.  I have also had problems since the upgrade of going to a new page and being told the IE cannot find the page and then I have to refresh to get the page or go back to the previous page.

"The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones" - Solomon ibn Gabirol

lady_disdain

• Super Hero!
    • Contemporary Jewelry
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2011, 11:19:48 PM »
I was having problems as well just now. The address didn't exist, according to the error message. I couldn't access a thread directly, my profile or even the main page.

buvezdevin

« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2011, 11:23:19 PM »
Yes.  Today has been notable as it is clearly not my ISP, all other sites working well, but accEss issues with eHell.
Never refuse to do a kindness unless the act would work great injury to yourself, and never refuse to take a drink -- under any circumstances.
Mark Twain

Wavicle

« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2011, 11:28:06 PM »
I couldn't access the boards or the blog for a few hours. Glad to know I wasn't going nuts or banned :)

It also looks like things that I had read are showing up as unread, so it seems like they ahd some issues here today.

crella

« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2011, 11:49:21 PM »
Me too, I couldn't get on from 8:30 or 9:30 this morning (when I first tried). I think that's 6:30-7:30 central time ? I just got on now (12:30 pm) after having given up for a while, which I guess is good because I got a lot of ironing done ;D Everything else was coming up fine for me.

Yvaine

• Super Hero!
« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2011, 11:50:23 PM »
Funny, it doesn't surprise me to see this at the top of Recent Unread Topics.  :D First I've been able to get on since about 4.

Animala

• Rowr!
  • Super Hero!
« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2011, 12:07:57 AM »
I'm CST and I've just been able to get on.  I think it went down in the early evening for me, so it was down for a few hours for me.

Sirius

• Super Hero!
  • Stars in my eyes!
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2011, 12:22:14 AM »
I've been having problems all day with E-Hell being slow.  Since I was quite busy with work I didn't have a lot of time to try it again, and this is the first time I've been on all day.  And every time I change to another page it takes about 30 seconds to shift, quite unlike this computer's usual performance.

RingTailedLemur

• Rudeness is a small person's imitation of power.
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2011, 07:22:39 AM »
Me too, with Safari.